MH Costa were recently involved in the restoration of a stunning semi-detached classical villa in Clapham's SW4. The five bedroom property was given a modern twist after it was found to be ‘a bit tired when the owner bought it’.
The work at Northbourne Road included the following:
- Reclaimed Yorkstone paving in the garden area through into the LG kitchen/dining areas
- Herringbone Oak flooring made from solid oak beams and adapted for underfloor heating
- Rendered external walls
- Feature octagonal rooflight over the dinning area
- Creation of three new bedrooms on the top floor
- Solar panel and underfloor heating systems
- Restoration of original period features
- New gym
To view before and after photo click here.